The Skyline Youth Football Association Board of Directors hopes this post finds all of you and your families safe and in good health. In light of Covid-19 and all that it has done to us as a community, we wanted to reach out with some updates, assurances and things you need to know about our 2020 season moving forward.
- We are still planning on having a football and cheer season at this point BUT we will have to follow the mandates set forth by the Governor and Health Agencies regarding social distancing etc. as well as policies put forth by the school district. Once we know anything we will be sure to let you know.
- We are trying to get a good idea of numbers for registration for tackle, cheer and flag football so at this time we have made the registration fee optional when going through the registration process. There is no deposit required or payment required. (You will have to pay prior to the beginning of bootcamp if the season is a go but we will handle that at a later date).
- Registration of your athlete is important so we can continue with coaching assignments, roster development and assessing needs for fields through the season as well as the ordering of uniforms for the 2020 season
- The early bird discount for Tackle is being extended through May 31, 2020. All registrations up to that point will qualify. Anything after that will be subject to regular pricing.
- For those registrants who have paid or choose to pay moving forward, please rest assured that if the season is cancelled your fees are 100% refundable. We will not be keeping your money if the season does not happen.
- Our normal Skills Evaluation and Uniform Fitting was tentatively scheduled for Saturday, June 6th. That will NOT be happening on that date. Contingency plans are being worked on based upon guidance by Governor Inslee. Look for further communication on this as we have more information from the State and Issaquah School District.
- Once we have more definitive information on the season we will be able to start supplying you with important dates like equipment fittings and pick-ups, bootcamp and practice schedules as well and many others.
FOR REGISTRATION CLICK HERE
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you may have.
Stay well. Stay Safe. Wash your Hands.
SYFA Board of Directors